I’m Kendra, and this is my blog. Actually, this is my… fourth blog. The first one I started in 2001. It would be nice if that made me an expert, but I think mostly it just makes me old.
But I digress. This is my blog, and it is in the midst of evolving, so hang in there with me as I continue to take it on its new course.
Here is what you need to know about me:
- I believe in always trying to improve who I am. To think differently, learn something new, expand what I can do physically and mentally.
- Being healthy is extremely important and I take it to more extremes than most people do.
- Years ago I took an improv class to help me think faster. It is becoming clear that I should try again in the future, if only for the extreme way it took me outside of my comfort zone.
- Last year during my reading challenge, I couldn’t find any novels written by someone with my initials that interested me, so I wrote one myself. It is being held captive in the editing process.
- My god-daughter believes I’m a mermaid, so for all purposes in life, I am a real mermaid. I dare you to tell a little girl that she’s wrong.
- My work is, and has always been in marketing. Which is ironic because while I have taught classes on how to blog and promote themselves like a rockstar, I habitually break all the rules.
- Sunshine, stories, and the sea always make me happy
Originally I created this blog as a resource for tall women. As a six-foot tall woman, there aren’t many of us out there, but in the past few years, I have found several in my amazon tribe who write more regularly and who do an amazing job of it. I would have killed for all of their resources when I worked at a job that required me to wear suits every day.
And in case you’re wondering, (because someone always has to ask), the weather up here? It’s freaking awesome.